Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

7 Fantastic Facts about Science

Kia Ora welcome back to my blog. For the past few weeks we have been doing science, our task board this week was about science and we had to make a poster about seven facts about science. In one of our rotations we did the coke and mentos experiement. Our teacher had gotton diet coke and regular coke, so we did the regular coke first. Our teacher put five mentos into the coke bottle, and it fizzed up, then we got the diet coke and put five mentos in there. With the diet coke the fizzing at the top was higher then regualr coke. Over all it was a really fun experiement and we all hope to do it again.

7 Facts about Science.

 

Do you know any other facts about science?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, I have enjoyed listening to your stories about the science things you have been learning about and I was very interested to read these facts about science. I didn't know some of them!

    Have you found out any more?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post