Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Taskmaster Challenge

 Kia Ora welcome back to my blog. We do this thing at school called taskmasters. We are in groups and we do a challenge, we have a specific amount of time. There is also a point system, I think my team is called the super cyclists, that is because we had just come back from cycle safty. Taskmasters really makes you work under preasure as a group, it is also quite difficult because you have to work with people you wouldn't usally work with. In this create we had to make a Science themed taskmaster challenge!

Here are my Science Taskmaster Challenge:



What are some other Taskmaster ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, I like your idea for the science taskmaster challenge! There are so many things that you could do with that - it would be very interesting.
    I guess it doesn't have to be related to science either, it could be a puzzle challenge or physical challenge too!

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post