Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

What is Sustainability?

 Kia Ora welcome back to my blog, this week for reading we learned about sustainability. If you do not know what sustainability is here is the quick version: saving the planet. We all want the earth to be a nice place to live but just by little things we are not going to reach our goal. A simple thing like putting your rubbish in the correct bin.

I decided to make a google drawing on what is sustainability? I also added some thing that you and your family could do at home.


How do you think you can be sustainable at home with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post