Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Lost and Found

Deano the Dinosaur was in a box. He put on his ginormous, gigantic glasses, where is Fifi? Deano thought. Then he saw Fifi, she was standing on the edge of the water. Deano flipped, threw, whipped, off his glasses and waved out to Fifi, Fifi threw a rock into the water. Then the bamboo tube poured out water and her rock went down to the bottom. Deano blew a kiss towards Fifi and Fifi turned around to catch his kiss, she caught it and put it on her check. Then Fifi blew back a kiss for Deano and when it reached Deano he fell over backwards because it had hit him so hard! Deano got up and Fifi laughed a bit, and clapped.


We had to watch a this video then we got a chunk of th video and then we wrote about it!

The video we watched was vey sad luckly I did not get any of the sad parts!

We were focusing on: Action, Allitaration, and Inner thought!

Hope you like my Writing!

๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post