Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Key Notes on How to write a good email

Notes:
Put a specific subject.
Then you need a nice greeting to the person you are emailing- Dear Mrs Brown.
Next add a body and stick to the point on why you are emailing.
At the end put your signature so the person you are writing to knows who wrote to them.
Make sure you use a nice and kind tone.
Also make sure you proofread so you have correct punctuation and grammar in your email.
Only say things you would say in person to that person.
Be Professional with your emails that you send.



No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post